This morning I am home! Yesterday was my last official day at Nationwide.. I figured I could catch up on cleaning and blogging among a million other things I need to get done..
This past weekend we went home to the delta. It is always fun to see everyone and just experience things that you can only appreciate when you no longer live there :) Saturday morning we drove down and Brett and Dad went to the country club to watch the State game. We WON!! Amazingly.. Go Dawgs!!I went to Ground Zero and ate lunch with my good friend Carol. We shopped downtown and had a great time catching up. When the game was over Brett and I headed down to Merigold to go to McCartys. I wanted to beat the Christmas rush and get some gifts for friends. I am trying to get Christmas done really early this year so I don't have to worry about it while I am out of town for training. We were running really late so we called and Stephen let us come in at closing. It was great because we were the only ones in there! I went a little crazy but I got a lot of friends taken care of. The pic below shows all of my bags and my two cute new peices!
This past weekend we went home to the delta. It is always fun to see everyone and just experience things that you can only appreciate when you no longer live there :) Saturday morning we drove down and Brett and Dad went to the country club to watch the State game. We WON!! Amazingly.. Go Dawgs!!I went to Ground Zero and ate lunch with my good friend Carol. We shopped downtown and had a great time catching up. When the game was over Brett and I headed down to Merigold to go to McCartys. I wanted to beat the Christmas rush and get some gifts for friends. I am trying to get Christmas done really early this year so I don't have to worry about it while I am out of town for training. We were running really late so we called and Stephen let us come in at closing. It was great because we were the only ones in there! I went a little crazy but I got a lot of friends taken care of. The pic below shows all of my bags and my two cute new peices!
After my shopping spree, we went and visited April and Mary Allen. I love April so much! We had a few drinks and some really good spicy peach cream cheese dip. Mary Allen amazes me with how fast she has grown! I wish I would have snapped some pics..she's a cutie pie! After April's, we met up with my cousin Claire and her boyfriend Jim. We really wanted to meet him! We went and had dinner at KC's, in the bar thankfully because at this point my sweet little hubby had been drinking since 11 am and was getting a tiny bit loud... love you sweetie! After a few hours we left and met my other cousin Celeste and her fiance Vic at the Tin Roof for drinks. They had just come from a wedding and the place was packed with wedding party people. It was fun to see all the cute dresses and catch up with the fam. I failed to take any pics until we were dropping people home.. I tried to do the hold the camera out and snap us all in the car but it turned out really hideous!



No comments:
Post a Comment