I know Ayo Technology is a song about at stripper but I wouldn't even know the song if it weren't for Brett keeping me updated, which is my point with this post. Everyone knows he loves new electronics, gadgets, movies and music. I would probably still be listening to music from the 90's without him! Thankfully he gave me an ipod and updates it regularly. Anyway , we wanted to avoid the Christmas shopping rush at all costs but he found a sale at Best Buy in the paper for an earpeice. We both think they are ridiculous but with all the driving I have been doing I have been complaining about my phone a lot. I guess you don't have to talk on it all four hours but it does make your ear red hot after awhile! Brett found a half off deal on a newer version earpiece that is supposed to reduce all the background noise. I think it does for me but everything is still amplified for the other person. Last night we were playing around with it in the house and if you so much as push your hair past it, it sounds like a stethoscope version. Reguardless,I love it and promised only to use it for traveling. I really don't want to be that goofball at the grocery store that looks like they are talking to themselves.. sorry if I offend someone that does that!! I think it is cute..it sort of looks like a little turtle! I may have to name it. Maybe that's taking it a bit too far...
Another new addition to our collection of gadgets is Brett's new remote. We have 5 remotes...yes five! One to turn on the tv, reciever, cable box, dvd changer and cd player. Before I left my old job, we got a bonus where you had points on this website to buy all sorts of cool things. Brett has wanted this remote for awhile so we ordered it since it was free for us. I have to admit it is pretty awesome. You go online and program it for all of your components and then label each thing. All you have to do is press watch a dvd or whatever you are wanting to do and all the right settings turn on and adjust. Brett has been loving it! The lcd screen lights up and it has its own special charger. He has started referring to it as Jessica. I think this is a tribute to Jessica Alba who is perfect much like the remote..ha! (We do have a marriage exemption that allows Brett to be with Jessica Alba if she ever asks him. I am really worried that they may run off and get married one day :) Here she is:




No comments:
Post a Comment