Thursday, December 27, 2007

Home Away From Home















Last training session in Atlanta, Mom, Dad and I flew over to Birmingham/Calera the Sunday before and scoped out office locations. The flight was really pretty, the clouds were endless!We found some good prospects for office locations and I showed them around the area. I have been worried about renting vs building etc. After a zillion calls,I have found a really nice strip mall with a good price that will be completed by March/April so I am thrilled! After Birmingham, I got them to drop me in Atlanta and got to skip the dreaded 7 hour drive...

This is my training class, Group 20, the future State Farm agents of the Southern Zone!!

(I don't know what is on the picture but that is my fave Ralph Lauren sweater and while it may looked stained, that is on the photo!)


Here is my hotel...pretty much where I live during every othe week. If you go back to earlier posts you can see that Hyatt Place's website is pretty true to reality. I love staying there, it is like living in a cozy loft apartment all week. From what I hear it is much nicer than the other hotels people are using!





















Well, this is where I have been spending half my life lately... lots of studying, testing ,watching embarrassing video of yourself in class, and other fun times...it will be worth it soon!



No comments: