We found out the good news a week ago and had to keep quiet until it was official. Pics above of us celebrating by going to dinner at the Chop House. They were sweet and wrote congratulations on my dessert plate!
Sunday, October 21, 2007
First Post
This is our first post! We are moving from Southaven to Birmingham in the next few months and I thought this would be a great way to stay in touch with people and fun for me as well! I am so excited! After a year of hard work, I have my very own State Farm agency. I officially become an employee November 5 and start training between Birmingham and Atlanta in December. It is going to be hard being apart from my wonderful hubby but well worth it in the long run! We have so much to do, I guess you can follow along with the chaos by checking in on us here..have a great day!





No comments:
Post a Comment